Saturday, February 11, 2017

mini-me

Dear Cate,
You are a little version of a grown up.
Also, the epidemy of a middle child.
You love people but you don't always know how to show it.
Hello to my mini-me...

"There's a spider downstairs. Can you spank it?"



"I can't wait to eat.  I'm starvering."
















You HAD to sleep with so many babies...
Something tells me you'll have a big family someday Cate.


"There's no dragons with God." I don't know what you meant by that, but it sounds true!

You both wanted blue noses for Halloween.  Weirdos!

...Yet beautiful at the same time:)

Just a routine visit from a familiar super-hero friend;)

(Brown smudge on Cate's bed.)
"Cate, is that poop or chocolate on your bed?"
"Chocolate."
"Did you put it there?"
"No."
"Who did?"
"Somebody else did."
"It wasn't you?"
"No, I don't know who did."
"Then how do you know it's chocolate?"
(Pause) "It's poop."



I walk outside.
O:  Mom, paint spilled on the driveway.
(Black pool of paint on driveway.)
O:  Cate walked in it.
M: Where's Cate?
O:  Inside.







The first thing you did at Adventureland...

No one really wants to leave Adventureland...

One state fair memory for the record...











This week you started thanking God for everything a 4 year old can think of-including that we can all be together.  At the end of your prayer-"the end."

 I'm thankful we have each other too.

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment